Merry Christmas!

By 19:48 ,

It may be a day or two, late, but I still wanted to wish you all a merry Christmas!

Some time I last made a blog post. Let’s just say December really hasn’t been my month. The mood has been down for a few reasons, and that just didn’t give me the drive to make a blog post, but I hope to chance that. I don’t want to walk around being sad all the time, when I can do something about it. Let’s stay positive!

But Christmas Eve was still great, even though I was sick. But it was nice celebrating Christmas with my grandmother, parents and sister. A cosy dinner, singing and walking around the Christmas tree, but my grandmother and I didn’t do much of that. Me, because I could barely breath and didn’t have the energy. My grandmother, because she didn’t have all the energy for it. But it was still a nice evening with dinner, exchanging presents, deserts and all that.


But I hope you all had a great Christmas or Holidays (depends on if you celebrate anything else than Christmas or don’t celebrate at all) and remember to keep your smile, because nothing is more beautiful than a smile on someone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments