Happy New Year!

By 16:24

Time to wish you all a happy new year!
For me a few big things happened in 2014.
I got diagnosed with social phobia, so I could finally put a name on, what I had problems with.
I graduated high school. Not with the highest grades, but for me it was a big thing that I actually graduated, and I’m proud of myself for doing it.
Started work in the real world as a substitute, so I started to earn my own money.
I got accepted in a school, where I will begin in the beginning of February. (I’m so excited!)

Those were some of the biggest things that happened to me this year.
But for 2015 I won’t make resolutions. Instead I will set some goals for myself. Might be the same as resolutions, but the word goal makes more sense to me.
  1. Be more confident in what I’m doing.
  2. Don’t be afraid to try new things.
  3. See a psychiatrist for my social phobia.
  4. Be healthier.

But I hope you all will have great, big and happy moments in 2015 and may all luck be with you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments