Small Changes

By 16:31

Lately there have been small changes around me, but later they will be big changes. And those changes are starting to appear because Monday I’m starting in school again (wuhu!) and in the beginning of March I’m moving out of my parents’ house.

One of those changes is that there is starting to be less and less space in my room. I have a lot of things for when I’m going to move, and some of those things had to be stored in my room now, which meant I had to move things around and I now have less floor space, and the space I have left is getting smaller and smaller.

Wednesday I got my hair cut,, which I haven’t had in over half a year, so that was a bit exciting, and I have my fringe back, which I’ve missed so badly.


Also bought new clothes, especially because those long sleeved I have, all have a hood, so I needed something without a hood. Just a little change in the wardrobe, I have way too many hooded shirts in my wardrobe. 

But those changes just make me more excited, because I know they will be quite big soon, which mean I'm going to start a new chapter of my life with living on my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments