The First Week

By 16:25 ,

Monday I started at the new school. So far I love my class and the school. I finally have something to wake up for instead of trying to find excuses to get out of the house.
It’s kind of weird to suddenly sit in a class and just listen and from time to time say something or do something. And when I’m not in school, I have homework to do. Even though it’s weird, I also love it.
But it’s tough for me to go to school. The school is a bit over 100 km from where I currently live. But my parents were sweet to pay for a stay at a hostel from Monday to Friday, which meant that I could explore the city after school.
The lovely view from my room at the hostel.

I’m still trying to get the hang of getting up early in the morning. I know for sure that I’ll never be a morning person, so I’ll always try to get up as late as possible. That means the makeup is at a minimum, which is only eyeliner and mascara. No concealer or foundation until my skin is better, which will take time in the winter with the cold weather that’ll only dry out my skin. When I started wearing just a little bit makeup again I learned that I take quite some time with the eyeliner. Even though it’s a pencil eyeliner, I need much concentration so I won’t screw it up. Hopefully I will learn to do it in no time at all and even do it with a liquid eyeliner.


But this has only been the first week of school, and I’ve still got 3½ years to go, which I’m purely happy about.

You Might Also Like

0 comments