New Home

By 20:35

In the end of February I moved out of my parents’ house and into my own flat. Quite a big change, but I’m slowly getting used to it.
It’s still weird for me to think that I’m actually living on my own now. This is the first time I’ve moved out of my parents’ home. I live now in another city 1½ hour drive from my old home. I only moved because my school is in this new city.
From time to time I take a walk around the area I live in, just to see, what’s in the area near my place. The hard part about moving is that I don’t know anyone in the new city except my classmates, so it’s a bit scary, but also exciting.
Just a few days ago I finally realised that I’m actually living in a completely different city from what I’m used to.


I’m still a bit of a mess because of the big change for me to move and being able to live on my own. But I now feel that I’m closer to doing what I really want to do. With my education, myself and my life. I might screw up a few times, but as long as I can pick myself up after, it’s going to be alright.

You Might Also Like

0 comments