Happy

By 17:18

Since I moved out of my parents’ house, my emotions have been in a bit of turmoil. Mostly because I was suddenly on my own and had to do everything by myself. I had quite a few periods of time where I just fell completely alone and by myself and I had no idea of what I should do.
All of this was because I had moved to a new city, I had never been in before, and I didn’t know anybody here.
Now I’m in a great school with lovely classmates and I’ve even started to make friends outside of my classroom. I am truly starting to be happy. I even had a few ridiculous moments, where I was so happy that I wanted to cry. (Have to admit that I’ve already done that once now)
I’ve been exploring the city a bit more, and I just love the city. In the beginning I was a bit hesitant because I knew nothing about it, but I love it more and more every day.

Today I have more days where I’m truly happy than days where I feel sad and alone. I know now that I’m not alone, and my friends are just a text away from me. And a have classmates who I can talk to.

Even though I live alone I’m really happy at the moment and I know that I will continue on being happy.


You Might Also Like

0 comments