I Try: Cookies!

By 17:19 ,

I want to make some kind of series here on this blog. Just so there is something stable I can do from time to time. It'll also give me an excuse to try something new. I've been living alone for about 3 months now, and I'm still scared to try new dishes, so this is a great excuse to try out something new.

So to make a great start on something new, I tried cookies. And now just any cookies, but thoes other youtubers/bloggers make, like Tanya Burr, Zoella and many others make.
If you're not familiar with the cookies, you can find the recipe here.


 First add the butter and sugar and mix it all untill it's creamy!


This doesn't look quite right. Maybe leave it a bit, so the butter can soften up a bit.



 The butter did soften up, but the handmixer didn't give quite the right result, so just took a spoon and it helped right away!



Time to add flour and cacao powder!


And stupid enough, I added it all at once, so I had a bit of a tough time mixing it up. Ended up using my hands and ended up with dough stuck under my nails.


And the chocolate has been added!


These look a bit too big...



And now we have all the cookies! Ready to be baked!



First batch didn't look quite right. A bit too round, so on the next (and last) one, I tried to flatten them out a bit.



Looks a lot better and not like small balls!


So gooey!


In the end, they were not that hard to make, if I just thought it through. I'm not sure, if I like them or not (I say that, after I've already eaten 1½ cookies already). Maybe it wasn't the right chocolate I used? I'm not sure, but now I have 8 cookies left, which I just can't eat at the moment. Next time I make these, I need to have friends with me, because I can't possibly eat that many before they go bad.


So this was my first I Try. Hope you liked it, and if you think there is something specific I should try, then comment it down below.

You Might Also Like

0 comments